Jan 2016 - High Point Market
What's in a Name?
Celebrated designers – and a popular celebrity – launch new furnishings at Market
An impressive assemblage of talented designers are set to launch new furniture lines at Spring Market, along with a lifestyle guru famed for her work in the kitchen.
What's in a Name:
- John Robshaw shares his global world view in the first furniture foray or Duralee.
- Anthony Baratta mixes "relaxed resort and modern cottage" for Thomasville.
- Baker Furniture showcases the work of Paris-based, AD100 designer Jean-Louis Deniot.
- Fresh design talent Corey Damen Jenkins gets the conversation started at Leathercraft.
- Theodore Alexander enlists Michael Berman to conjure up the Pacific Coast lifestyle.
- Barry Goralnick creates a capsule collection with a modern vibe for Vanguard.
- Highland House collaborates with sophisticated Southern charmer Barrie Benson.
- Rachel Ray brings her personal passion for home design to Legacy Classic/Craftmaster.
Duralee - Allison Ruddick, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomasville - Ellen Gefen, email@example.com
Leathercraft - Dwayne Clark, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thedore Alexander - Lizzy Freundel, PR@theodorealexander.com
Vanguard - Ed Tashjian, email@example.com
Legacy Classic - Christopher Phillips, CPhillips@legacyclassic.com