2/10/2016 - High Point Market
High Point Market - Announces New Product Premiere Program, Twitter Chat Spring 2016
High Point, NC, February 10, 2016 – The High Point Market Authority (HPMA) is once again teaming up with various design industry experts and exhibitors for its New Product Premiere program. Focusing on new products being debuted at Spring Market (April 16-20, 2016), this program will give attendees a sneak peek of what to expect at the April show.
New product images are now being accepted from exhibitors for inclusion in the HPMA’s New Product Premiere program. This program will include the well-known Twitter Chat, a preview from the 2016 Style Spotters team, highlights from popular online design publications and a special “Exhibitors New Product Picks” section of highpointmarket.org.
The New Product Premiere program will encompass four different outlets, including:
1. High Point Market Twitter Chat
When: Wednesday, March 2, 6pm ET
Where: Follow #HPMKT on Twitter
Deadline for submissions: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 5pm
This lively online discussion of new products and current trends, led by the design experts of Decor Mentor, connects you with hundreds of buyers and designers while generating millions of impressions to more than 350,000 Twitter accounts.
“The Twitter Chat is an exceptional marketing and relationship building opportunity with the potential of ten million eyes on your newest products.” said Decor Mentor Founder Lisa Ferguson. The Decor Mentor team includes the following:
• Beth Dotolo and Carolina V. Gentry of Pulp Design Studios. With more than 30 years combined experience, Pulp Design Studios is recognized for their Splendid Living approach which brings completely personalized design that improves how you ‘do’ life in your space. www.pulpdesignstudios.com
• Erica Islas is an architectural interior designer and the founder of EMI Interior Design, Inc. a Design+Build company specializing in kitchen and bathroom renovations. www.emiinteriordesign.com
• Jennifer Brouwer of Jennifer Brouwer Design Inc. has over 17 years of experience completing over 600 building and renovation projects for clients. Jennifer’s work has been published in the book “Spectacular Homes of Toronto” and she has been named one of Toronto’s top designers. www.jenniferbrouwerdesign.com
• Based in Manhattan and Los Angeles, the work of interior designer Kati Curtis highlights the sophistication of New York with the flavor, and just a twist, of California. Her frequent travels take her around the world where the colors and motifs, the patterns and textures she sees, influence all she designs. www.katicurtisdesign.com
• Lisa Ferguson, Decor Mentor (www.decormentor.com), and Strengths Mentor founder, is an industry leader recognized by her peers and the media. Lisa uses her training in Gallup’s StrengthsFinder® assessment to guide others to their unique full potential life. At home and in business. www.StrengthsMentor.com
2. High Point Market Style Spotters Spring Preview
Our 2016 Style Spotters team will highlight their favorite new products and discuss emerging trends. This preview will appear on highpointmarket.org and in special emails to registered buyers and designers.
3. Previews by Popular Online Design Publications
Rue Magazine, a leading online design publication, will use the New Product Premiere program as a resource to select styles to highlight on their website and via their social media channel as Market approaches. Plus, The Editor at Large is producing a special series of Market preview videos, featuring design leaders Thom Filicia, Alexa Hampton, Celerie Kemble, and Nick Olson of Kate Spade New York.
4. Special section on highpointmarket.org
All new product images submitted by High Point Market exhibitors will be featured in a special “Exhibitors New Product Picks” section of www.highpointmarket.org.
To be considered for these previews, exhibitors can submit up to two photos of their April 2016 introductions via their online exhibitor profile (http://exhibitor.highpointmarket.org/profile) by 5pm on Tuesday, February 23, 2016. Details can also be found at http://www.highpointmarket.org/products-and-trends.
About the High Point Market Authority
The High Point Market Authority, www.highpointmarket.org, is the official sponsor and organizer of the High Point Market in High Point, N.C. Featuring an extensive selection of exhibitors spanning every category, style, and price point, and attracting tens of thousands of visitors from more than 100 countries twice each year, the High Point Market is the driving force of the home furnishings industry. Find the High Point Market anywhere online, and follow on Twitter using the hashtag #hpmkt.
About Decor Mentor
Decor Mentor is a collaborative community of accomplished industry professionals seeking to empower and equip peers. This year, alongside microfinance non-profit Opportunity International, DM will add “employ” to our mission through mentorship, art direction and deal making for women making home goods in Latin America. www.decormentor.com
Return to List